Monday, September 28, 2009

school days again

Been holiday for long, mood to study had gone to far far away... yesterday i x sleep well, due to the fact that i was very used to hv more than 10 hours of rest time during the last raya holiday, back to UUM, i was hving sleep disorder.

hahaha! this afternoon, when i was about to watch certain nice collections, the electricity went off suddenly without my permission, causing me to lost my mood. moments without electronic items to blow away the heat was miserable.

with the best will in the world, i couldn't comfort myself to forgive the TNB for causing all these problems to me! my blood was boiling, fist clenced, argh! Damn it! hy must u mess up my mood at this moment!

Luckily, my class on afternoon was about to start soon. So, at top speed get my beg ready to study n went to dgk there blow blow air-cond b4 class started. otherwise, i might dehydrated due to the fact that the sun was burning and draining.

Of course, the feelings were still there, burning hot, but what else can i do hor? hahahaha!

クレヨンしんちゃん 蠟筆小新
u long live in my world! my tears dropped when i heard the news, facts used to be cruel as it only reveals nothing but truth. No matter how much i wish the news was fake, the truth still remain unchanged.

He had accompanied me for more than 10 years, thanks to him for colouring my childhood, i couln't say much at this point, hard felling sry

No comments: