Saturday, June 7, 2008

as my wudo competition drawing nearer and nearer
i'm getting more and more excited about it
i have devoted 3 years into it
now the final chance has arrived....

I want it
I want the honorary
I want to be classified as
"Top 3 in set sparring"

Reason? simple....
as simple as A B C
joking?
nt at all....

my enthusiasm to martial art
is undeniable
i love martial art
since when?
since birth

dun believe?
ask my lovely mum
why not my father?
because during my childhood
i spent most of my time with my mum
she knows me pretty well
i just love both of them

ok....
when i was a child
i used to use my cane (my parents moz powerful weapon against me and my sister)
as my sword or spear
fight and jump around

owh.... so sweet the memories
i enjoy imitating some great fighters
to name a few,
jakie chan, jet li, ultraman, "mong min qiu yan" n more

i would copy all their moves
using my own and extreme creative imagination
imagining a big troop of enemies
are ready to take my life
and certainly i'm ready to fight

hahaha.....
of course, I am the winner after every fight
of course I am
then a happy ending.....

now, i am getting old
my enthusiasm towards martial art still burning strong
stronger then before
but my body just getting weak

my knee, eyes, back bone and head
are causing certain problems to me
which just dun allow me to do any extreme moves
AGAIN
can u see,... what had happened to me... from the picture above and below


haiz.....
i just hope to have a healthy life to live
i still have a big task to fulfill
my 1st 1 million
hahaha......
my land, my restaurant, my beloved family
not forgetting my best brother
(particularly the one who give me full support)
hahaha.... from kepong, from kuching, from wangsa maju....

how could i leave them behind
i will win this competition
if i failed to
no regrets
at least i did give it a best try

1 comment:

Andrew said...

Erm..
Sure can win de lah..
Train Hard lor.. xD