Thursday, May 28, 2009

my 4 hours

Last saturday, my friend told me that i'm in charged of making a card for my math teacher due to the celebration of teahcer's day. no reason to reject, as i know none will take up the mission besides me, anyway, thinking in a positive way, another chance to show my creativity again...

sunday n monday i'll be having holidays in cameron highlands, which means i oni hv 2 days to accomplish my mission.. which is tuesday n wednesday...


on tuesday i bought some materials, then get my asses started as fast as i could... i gt no idea what to do, the whole card was about 25cm x 80cm big in size... a bit regret for choosing such a big size card... 1st phase was done, but i gt no idea what else nid to be further done... juz the head of pn. Lee shouldn't b enuf

so wednesday night, suddenly gt an idea 7 嘴 8 舌 so decided to make few ppl where the mouth of them can b opened n closed... smple and fun message was written on each n every1 of them this should b interesting... the back of the card can b used as a folder, caring enuf huh?

the poem printed on the front of the card sounds like this:
东风一夜吹蓬帐,桃李芳香绽禹天。
停雨息雷方尽苦,历寒经暑始迎甘。
教研园地披荆棘,知识海洋鼓远帆。
喜看雏鹰双展翅,心红岂惧白须添。

i love it very much... of course i copied it from internet geh...spent 4 hours on making hat card, hope my teacher is goin gto lup it











to me, my primary teacher 孙彩眉老师 who saw me growing from standard 4 to 6, for 3 years, had taught me lots of 人生道理 n wisdoms...

谢谢你 孙彩眉老师 我想告诉你 在我心中 你永远都是最好的

东风一夜吹蓬帐,桃李芳香绽禹天。
停雨息雷方尽苦,历寒经暑始迎甘。
教研园地披荆棘,知识海洋鼓远帆。
喜看雏鹰双展翅,心红岂惧白须添。

这首寺 是你的 我i你

No comments: