Sunday, August 9, 2009

the day when shits were all around

god damn it, so many misfortunes coming after me, too many, i x bear it.
all right, my 1st mid sem paper juz over, thought can keep a relax n happy smile back to hometown during this coming week, who noes were nt going according to what i wished

1st of all, i woke this morning, feeling great coz slept for more than 8 hours. then when to office get official stamp from authority, hopefully they will stamped my ptptn form, if not i sure die...

then this afternoon, went to buy the god damn stem hasil, who knows the pos office said it been sold out, my god damn heart broken into pieces, without stem hasil, how m i suppose to submit the ptptn, die la...

argh, so many shits coming around my body, last option is, i will hv to travel to changlun pos office to buy the stem hasil, from my uni to changlun nid around 15 minutes, so tired, damn it! argh...

plus, tomorrow nid to wake up earlier than usuall to brief about the assignment since was appointed as ah-head at full force, tremendously unwilling to hold this role, i really very pening head ar....

learn a lesson, nvr do things at the eleventh hour, but u can't blame me on the whole, i was informed by thursday if nt mistaken, sat n fri were holiday n today the setem sold out, holy shit! T.T

when i back to kl, i sure do lots of crazy stuffs to the max! these problems juz drive me nut!

No comments: