Sunday, August 2, 2009

mask rider, hahaha


busy school day is back, boring... haha, really dun noe what to say, looking at the screen of my laptop, stunt, paralyzed, blur... today went to library, breathing was not a piece of cake, psycho problem may b, coz H1N1 might still around...

spent a ringgit to buy a mask, like mask rider huh? mask rider, my favorite movie, when i was a child, used to force mum to buy the tape for me, since at that time, v weren't rich, juz enuf, mum used to reject me, and but of course nt totally...

at least i got a skulker when i was in standard 6, digimon devices when in standard 4, i love my digimon devices, it mean super lot to me! how hv i gone through my life, i will also bear that in mind...

3 comments:

CC said...

i owned a "second generation" digivice my mom forked out rm59.90 i still remember that we bought it at the then parkson

weng xiu said...

hahaha.... i still keeping them, but guess not functional anymore. T.T

september;mikey. said...

OMJ! i hearted digimon when i was younger .. ^^