Thursday, April 23, 2009

从心拿起calculator

Later, i'm going to teach tuition in my tuition center, journey of being a teacher had started. I've never thought to work as a teacher, to teach, really not my cup of tea. However, i had no choice as i'm bored staying at home. Once before, my ex-boss in mvc, told me that, no matter what field u r in, u sure can gain some valuable lessons and experiences in return, as long as u believe. Every1 can b a professional, a professional sales person, a professional teacher, a professional boss... WIN ur client's trust with ur professionalism, sounds true right!!! Without doubt, i'm giving it a try.

Susan Boyle an example...

today, m going to teach add-math, since my maths was barely OK in f.6, so, add-math shouldn't b a headache to me. I'm nervous, heart almost jumped out from my mouth, blood pressure getting higher, breathless... Scared i teach the wrong thing, scared i'm nt qualify to teach... but no choice anyway

so, i borrowed a reference book from my tuition center, beought home n study. first chapter i studied was Vectors, followed by integration. Yes, was less harder than my f.6, but i still had no idea what to teach n most importantly afterall, was how to teach.

my calculator, was covered by dust, long time i x use... but, the moment i on my calculator, i could imagine the time in 6A3, where CC sat next to me, DECO behind of me, how pn.Lee tortured me, everything was calling back. Looking at my calculator n the f.5 add-math, my f.5 memories getting blur as i could barely remember how mr.Lai taught me... hahaha, n of course i miz my f.5 friends as well

Yesterday i taught a student who juz in standard 1, pretty girl of course. i taught her english, but the english was very hard... especially in vocab, damn it... so shame...

however, i nid some time to restore my confidence...

and of course
Chibi, i still miz u even i'm working

3 comments:

gine gine said...

weng weng...
kambate oh!!! i know u sure can do it! be confident! as the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

四月 said...

==

everyone pigi ajar tuition...

speechless...

deco said...

omg u still remember tat i sit behind u XD