Thursday, October 16, 2008

ouch, that hurts!!!!!


today was a miserable day, last friday, i promised my dad that i would go to pull out the broken teeth, so my old-man went to appeal one day leave, purposely to accompany me to c the dentist by today...
when i saw the clinic, i knew, i hv to do this, no choice for me to choose... heart was jumping thrice faster than usual, legs were frozen, hands were shaking, sweat were rolling down from everywhere...

after registering, i sat at a corner, waiting for my turn... as the indian nurse opened the door of hell, n called my name loud n clear, oh..... i was speechless

my teeth's arrangement is the worse in this world, that's y when the doctor required me to open my mouth to the maximum, i was very unwilling to do so... but, do i deserve a second chance to say no? kaka... i open my mouth at full-force n let him hv a check. since child, i have already less taking great care of the my teeth-"the most precious gift from my mum"... without sufficient calcium supply from mum, high-quality-fetus like me can't grow teeth right? kakaka.... the fact is real, but, the joke was simply for fun oni ar!!!


i told the dentist that my last teeth was broken into half, need to b pulled out... the doctor nodded his head n did the job right away. After injecting the antiseptic into my gum, then he helped me to pulled out the broken teeth... stupid wudo, caused me to suffer all these damn u!!!

however, the doctor said i m the lucky 1, bcoz just the surface of the teeth is broken, the root was ok, in good condition... i was kind of relief... in less than 5 seconds time, the broken piece has been removed easily, yes!!! everything has over .

wait!!!

the doctor said i nid to do a "bridge" or "plant teeth" or do "gigi palsu kekal" n polish it... omg, my brain gone blank suddenly, nid to suffer again? i DUN WAN!!! plus, nid to pay extra RM650, damn it... i looked at my father, waiting for his decision... he asked me how? i said dun noe... then the final decision was... yes, is to continue the surgery...



wuwuwuwuw...... when the doctor help me to polish my teeth n... ... i could feel that lots of blood were coming out from my teeth..... IT WAS REALLY A BIG TORTURE...
all the weapons on table were big n sharp, i could feel that the evil-hearted weapons on display r ready to taste my blood n take my life

when the nurse dragged a tray to rearrange all the weapons in order to ease the dentist, i almost faint...
" argh.... kao ming ar, jiu ming ar, help, tolong ar.......!!!! wa..... i wan "sim yan" ar...."

the smell was irritating, everything was bad n miserable to me... worse still, the dentist told me that, this surgery nid an hour to finish, omg......... i x express how hard my feeling was at that moment

ok, after loosing roughly 25 ml of nutritional fresh blood, finally everything has been settle... the doctor said next sat i still nid to c him again n b prepared for another surgery, what's going to happen next, i hv no idea

OMG again another bad news... the doctor said, lots of dirt n plats were hidden inside my gum n nid to b clean using "MESIN" ..... I wan to faint for 2nd time ady of course, extra charge of rm100 is needed... total expenses is RM750, imagine.... how many cloths can u buy using that sum of money.... wuwuwuwuwu

m scared n nt mentally well-prepared for the next surgery

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow... Pity u young lad...
Gotta suffer these miseries at this young age...
But aftr all, all ur efforts have been paid off^^
Anyhow, ur teeth sure vry shiny aftr undergone all d teeth surgeries...
Wow...later on, u might be selected 2 b ambassador of Darlie...^^
Okla, i tink i shud cut down d crap...^^
*****All The Lucks&Take Care*****

Anonymous said...

Freakin' experience you had. You should look a lot like the real DANIEL now!
HEHEHEHE

weng xiu said...

zzZZZ indeed