Sunday, October 12, 2008

yesterday was a big torture... i couldn't sleep until 5.30am may b i was full, may b that was the reason. Erm, i hv a bad news to tell, my sister is sick. Something terrible happened to her, i also dun noe what sickness she caught... On the other hand, something terrible happened to me either, wuwuwuwuwu.... this week i have to c dentist to pull out 1 of my teeth, not on my own will, my heart almost jumped out from my heart, everytime when i walked pass the clinic, i saw he dentist, i saw the fear too...

家好月圆 sa姨的绕口令
堂就大过姑,姑就大过姨,姨就大过表叔公,表叔公就大过表叔婆,表叔婆就大过表伯,表伯娘,表叔,表婶,表姑妈,表姑姐,表姑丈,表舅公,表舅婆,表姨婆,表舅父,表舅母,表姨妈,表姨丈
sa姨, i love u o... hahaha

Back to the story, yesterday night i x sleep well, roughly around 5.00am, my eyes oni willing to close tight, shit!!! what the heck has happened to me, stpm is drawing near n near... so, i forced myself to sit on the table, n revise the subject which i hated most, yes, not other than eco, i HATE...

finally, my brains r tired, around5.00am, i finally willing to sleep...
1 hour later, i phone's alarm rang, was time to wake up, i was so lazy... as planned, m supposed to wake up at 6.15am, n b well-prepared for morning exercise n wudo's training, haiz... i off my phone, close my eyes tight n continue to dream, that's it

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hopefully eveything will go on smoothly... All The Best in STPM!!!^^ take care...